Battlefield 4 is a first-person shooter video game developed by EA Digital Illusions CE (DICE) and published by Electronic Arts. It is a sequel to 2011's Battlefield 3.
It was released on October 29, 2013 in North America, October 31, 2013
in Australia, November 1, 2013 in Europe and New Zealand and November 7,
2013 in Japan for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Battlefield 4 system requirements
The minimum PC system requirements for Battlefield 4 are expected to be:
- Dual core CPU (Intel Core i5 or AMD "Bulldozer”).
- At least 4 GB main system memory
- Graphics card with at least 512 MB of VRAM and support for DirectX 10
- 30+ GB of harddrive space
- Windows Vista
Recommended system requirements
The recommended PC system requirements for optimal visual quality and frame rates:
- Quad core CPU (Intel Core i5 or i7) at 3 Ghz
- 4 GB memory (8 GB for 64-bit operating systems)
- A modern DX11 graphics card with 2+ GB of video memory, GeForce 600 series or Radeon 7000 series
- Windows 7 64-bit operating system (Windows 8 is supported as well)
- 30+ GB of free harddrive space